Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division is a U.S. corporation, created to provide Automation Solutions and Support to our customers in North America, Central America, and South America. Yaskawa is the world’s largest manufacturer of AC Inverter Drives, Servo and Motion Control, and Robotics Automation Systems. Products are marketed through direct sales, partners, representatives, dealers, and distributors. Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division is a wholly-owned corporation of Yaskawa Electric Corporation of Japan. Since 1915, Yaskawa Electric has served the world needs for products to improve global productivity through Automation.
This collection offers full-featured and versatile variable speed drives for every automation application need in the industrial plant.
In addition to drives and drive packages, Yaskawa offers the following solutions for dynamic braking, full regeneration, and common bus supplies.
We offer a wide range of options for connecting the drive onto an industrial network. Take a look to see which protocol fits your needs.
- DeviceNet ODVA Fieldbus Protocol
- EtherNet-IP ODVA Ethernet-based protocol
- EtherCAT Ethernet-based protocol supported by ETG
- MECHATROLINK-II MMA Fieldbus protocol
- MECHATROLINK-III MMA Ethernet-based protocol
- Modbus TCP-IP Ethernet-based Modbus protocol using TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU Modbus Fieldbus protocol using RS-485
- PROFIBUS PI Fieldbus protocol
- PROFINET PI Ethernet based protocol
This collection of PC software support tools can be used for uploading and downloading drive parameters, calculating energy savings, creating application programs by arranging function block icons, as a programming simulator, or identifying how to reduce your operating costs and meet the harmonics compliance requirements.