Profile Rail Technology – Ball-type Linear Guides
Available from PBC Linear are Chieftek-Precision, Inc. high performance ball-type linear guideways. Perfect for high speed transfer and handling applications, these linear guides offer both high rigidity and accuracy. Equipped with improved features such as stainless steel reinforced end plates, internal eco-lubrication system and overall dust proof design, these ball-type linear guides offer repeatable linear motion at extended life performance. The linear guides are designed with 45° contact angle to attain equal load and balance the forces in all directions – providing high load capacity and excellent system stability. These ball type linear guides are available in multiple precision options and a wide selection of sizes to directly match up with the customers application requirements.
· Range of sizes – miniature (3, 5, 7, 9, 12, and 15 mm) and standard (15, 20, 25, and 30 mm)
· Multiple precision options: normal (N), high (H), precise (P), super (SP) and ultra (U)
· High load and moment capacity
· Internal eco-lubrication system
· Dust proof design
· Stainless steel reinforced end plates – enhanced structural design