Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division is a U.S. corporation, created to provide Automation Solutions and Support to our customers in North America, Central America, and South America. Yaskawa is the world’s largest manufacturer of AC Inverter Drives, Servo and Motion Control, and Robotics Automation Systems. Products are marketed through direct sales, partners, representatives, dealers, and distributors. Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division is a wholly-owned corporation of Yaskawa Electric Corporation of Japan. Since 1915, Yaskawa Electric has served the world needs for products to improve global productivity through Automation.
https://www.yaskawa.com/home Yaskawa Solution Center – Technical Information Search
General Purpose Drives
This collection offers full-featured and versatile variable speed drives for every automation application need in the industrial plant.
- GA800 Drive 3/4 – 600 HP; IP20/Protected Chassis /UL Type 1 / Flange; CLV; OLV; V/f
- A1000 Drive 3/4-1000 HP; NEMA 1; CLV; OLV; V/f
- A1000 Configured Configured Product for A1000 Drive
- U1000 Industrial MATRIX Drive 5 – 800 HP Low Harmonic & Regen
- G7 Drive 1/2-500 HP; NEMA 1; CLV; OLV; V/f
- G7 Configured Configured Product for G7 Drive
This collection of ac drives provides great performance in the most compact and economical packages for basic variable speed applications.
- GA500 Drive 1/8 – 40HP; Prot. Chassis; V/f
- J1000 Drive 1/8 – 7.5 HP; Prot. Chassis; V/f
- V1000 Drive 1/8 – 25 HP; NEMA 1; OLV; V/f
- V1000-4X Drive 1/8 – 25 HP; NEMA Type 4X/12; OLV; V/f
Fan & Pump Drives
This collection of adjustable frequency drives is designed for variable torque applications like Fans and Centrifugal Pumps.
- P1000 Drive 3/4-500 HP; NEMA 1; V/f
- P1000 Configured Configured Product for P1000 Drive
- P1000 Bypass Bypass Product for P1000 Drive
In addition to drives and drive packages, Yaskawa offers the following solutions for dynamic braking, full regeneration, and common bus supplies.
- D1000 Regenerative Converter 5 – 750 H; Regenerative Converter
- R1000 Regenerative Unit 3.5 – 300 kW; Regnerative Unit
Industrial Network Communication Protocols
We offer a wide range of options for connecting the drive onto an industrial network. Take a look to see which protocol fits your needs.
- DeviceNet ODVA Fieldbus Protocol
- EtherNet-IP ODVA Ethernet-based protocol
- EtherCAT Ethernet-based protocol supported by ETG
- MECHATROLINK-II MMA Fieldbus protocol
- MECHATROLINK-III MMA Ethernet-based protocol
- Modbus TCP-IP Ethernet-based Modbus protocol using TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU Modbus Fieldbus protocol using RS-485
- PROFIBUS PI Fieldbus protocol
- PROFINET PI Ethernet based protocol
Industrial Software Tools
This collection of PC software support tools can be used for uploading and downloading drive parameters, calculating energy savings, creating application programs by arranging function block icons, as a programming simulator, or identifying how to reduce your operating costs and meet the harmonics compliance requirements.
- DriveWizard Industrial Parameter Upload/Download Software
- DriveWorks EZ Software Software Programming Tool
- Programming Simulator Simulation Software
- Energy Savings Predictor Energy Savings Software
- Harmonics Estimator Harmonics Software